Leatherman Deluxe Set - Bit Kit, Extender, Multi-Tool Oil and Pouch Fits MUT, Charge, Wave and Skeletool (Stainless Steel)
Bit Kit -
- 21 additional double sided steel tool bits for use with the Removable Bit Driver or fits directly into the Charge+, Charge+ G10, Charge+ TTi, Heritage Charge+, Heritage Wave+, MUT, Signal, Skeletool, Skeletool CX, Supertool 300M, Surge, Wave+
Bit Driver Extender - (Stainless Steel)
- Extend your reach with the 3.25" Leatherman bit driver extender. Holds standard Leatherman bits and standard hex bits. For use with any Leatherman tool or knife that features a large bit driver.(Stainless Steel)
Multi-Tool Oil -
- Keep your Leatherman multi-tool lubricated and protected with this blend of highly refined mineral oils suitable for your Leatherman multi-tool or knife.
Nylon Belt Sheath-
-This premium nylon sheath features the Leatherman name and logo.
Bit Kit -
42 bit options (21 double ended bits) -
- Hex 3/32" ; 5/64"
- Hex 1/16" ; .050"
- Square bit #2 ; #3
- Square bit #1 ; pozi #3
- Torx #10 ; #15
- Torx #20 ; #25
- Torx #27 ; #30
- Phillips #0 ; #3
- Phillips #1 ; #2
- Screwdrivers 3/32" ; 1/8"
- Screwdrivers 5/32" ; 3/16"
- Screwdrivers 7/32" ; 1/4"
- Hex 1.5mm ; 2mm
- Hex 2.5mm ; 3mm
- Hex 4mm ; 5mm
- Hex 6mm ; 1/4"
- Hex 7/32" ; 3/16"
- Hex 5/32 ; 9/64"
- Hex 1/8" ; 7/64"
- Phillips ; flat tip eyeglasses screwdriver
Bit Driver Extender- (Stainless Steel)
Compatible bit types -
- Standard Leatherman bits
- 1/4" hex bits
- Length: 3.25" | 8.25cm
Physical and Chemical Properties -
- Physical state liquid
- Colour clear straw coloured
- Odour slight
- Viscosity (mm2s-1) 17.5 – 21.5
- Autoignition Temp (ºC) > 250
- Boiling Point (ºC) > 200
- Pour Point (ºC) <-5
- Density @ 20ºC kg/m³ 855 - 870
- Solubility in water insoluble
Exposure Control & Personal Protection
- Exposure Limits This product does not have an Established Occupational Standard (OES) or maximum Exposure Limit (MEL). However it contains mineral oil which has an 8 Hour TWA of 5 mg/m3 and a STEL of 10 mg/m3.
- Eyes Wear safety goggles when handling this product.
- Skin Avoid frequent or prolonged contact with the skin. Wear suitable gloves.
- Inhalation Ensure area is well ventilated.
- Industrial Hygiene Adopt good working practices and personal hygiene standards.
Wash hands after use, before eating, drinking or smoking, and before and after the toilet.
Order before 2pm weekdays for same day dispatch on all Express and Next Day (UK) orders, including engraved orders.
Standard £3.99 (FREE over £50): 5-10 working days.
Express (£4.99) : 1-3 working days.
Next Day (£8.99): Next Day before 6pm.
Selected bladed products will require your age to be verified within the checkout process and with our courier upon delivery.
International orders will be sent via our export partner Global-e. All local taxes and import duties are shown at checkout.
View our full Delivery Policy
All of our packaging is plastic free and can be recycled or composted at home. We still receive a number of products from our suppliers wrapped in plastic, which means you may receive some of this in your parcel. We are communicating with our suppliers to change this.
You can return non personalised products purchased from us for a no quibble refund using our free returns service within 60 days of receiving the item. On engraved orders we are so confident that you will be delighted with the quality of the engraving that if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we still offer our no quibble returns service.. Returns from outside the UK will need to pay return postage.
View our full Returns Policy