Having technical problems with your Leatherman? Unsure whether it's legal to take your multi-tool on a plane? Or encountering issues when you try to order an engraved tool? The answers are all here. Just click the area you need advice on below to jump to the correct section.
Can't find the solution on this page? You can contact us directly on this number: +44 (0)844 5678 365
International callers can contact us with this number: +44 (0)1242 698 987
- Which Leatherman is right for me?
Each Leatherman is created for a different purpose. You first need to decide what you want to use your Leatherman for. DIY? Camping and outdoor activities? Emergency Services? Under the Departments tab on our website you’ll be able to easily find the perfect Leatherman for you. Alternatively you can find our recommended Leatherman for your hobby or profession in our in-depth guide.
- What is the Leatherman Warranty?
- Which Leathermans are non-locking?
The Juice series and the Micra series are both non-locking tools. if you're looking for a tool without a blade for every day carry, the Knifeless Rebar is perfect for you. For information about Knife Laws please see our page.
- How do I get replacement parts / What accessories can I get for my Leatherman?
- Can I legally carry my Leatherman/What are the Knife Laws?
- Can I take my Leatherman on a plane?
- Which is the best oil to use with my Multi Tool?
- Why is there rust/corrosion on my Leatherman?
Stainless steel is not rust-resistant; it is corrosion resistant, however, corrosion can occur if you fail to give proper maintenance. You should be cleaning and re-oiling your Leatherman every so often.
- How do I clean my Leatherman?
When it comes to cleaning, it depends on what situations you’ve used your Leatherman for.
- How do I sharpen my Leatherman?
When it comes to sharpening your blade you must make sure you’re using the right piece of equipment. Eg., for a straight blade you can use any standard piece of of equipment, but for a serrated blade you MUST make sure you’re using equipment specially designed for sharpening serrated blades.
- Can I get my Leatherman engraved? - Will it slow down the process?
You can order your Leatherman with a personalised engraving of your choice that will be applied to the tool by a skilled member of staff. For more information visit our laser engraving page. All orders put through before 2pm will be engraved the same day and will have no affect on the process of delivery.
We offer several different delivery options from standard (3-5 working days) to guaranteed next week day. Orders made before 2pm will be sent out the same day. You can read our dedicated delivery options page for more information.
- What is the returns policy?
Engraved or not, you may return your item in its undamaged, original packaging within 60 days free of charge. You can find all information about our Returns Policy here.
- I want to get a logo on my Leatherman / I want to buy multiple of the same product / I want to buy in bulk, are there any discount codes available?
For any kind of bulk-buy or Logo engraving requests please contact the MD, Matt Farrar. You can do this by calling 0844 5678 365 and asking for Matt, or by sending him an email at email@example.com.
- Can I send in my Leatherman tool to be engraved?
If you already own a Leatherman tool you can send it to us to have engraved. For more information on this service please call us on 0844 5678 365.
- I can't log in to my account?
If you’re having trouble with your account, don’t hesitate to call us (0844 5678 365). We can find out what the problem is and reset your account if needed.